The shooting of the latest Hollywood film franchise ‘Mission Impossible’ has been postponed for two weeks due to the positive test reports of some people working on the British set of the latest film.
Production Company Paramount Pictures announced the decision last Thursday. However, the studio did not say who or who was attacked by Kovid, but British media reports said that Tom Cruise, the film’s star actor, was not on the list.
In a statement on Thursday, Paramount said: ” We have suspended the construction of Mission Impossible 6 until June 14 because of routine detection of the coronavirus. We are all following the hygiene rules and will keep an eye on the situation.
Meanwhile, according to British media sources, after shooting a nightclub scene, 14 members of the unit were identified as Covid-19. So it was decided to send everyone working on that set, including Tom Cruise, to a 14-day self-isolation. However, a spokesperson for Tom Cruise could not be reached for comment.
Tom Cruise will be seen in the role of Special Agent Ethan Hunt in the movie ‘Mission Impossible. Initially, the movie was supposed to be released in 2021. But due to Corona, the shooting stopped in February last year. Then in September of that year, the producer started shooting again, following the health rules. Shooting resumed in several countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Italy, and the United Kingdom. The film is set to release in May next year.